Hydraulic Directional Control Valve
The electro-Hydraulic Directional control valve of the hydraulic system is a composite valve composed of an electromagnetic spool valve and a hydraulic spool valve. The solenoid slide valve plays a leading role, it can change the direction of the control liquid flow, thereby changing the position of the hydraulic slide valve spool. The hydraulic reversing valve is the main valve, which can change the direction of the main oil circuit. Since the hydraulic thrust for operating the hydraulic slide valve can be large, the size of the main spool can be made large, allowing a larger flow of oil to pass through. In this way, a smaller electromagnet can control a larger liquid flow. Therefore, the electro-Hydraulic Directional control valve combines the advantages of solenoid valves and hydraulic valves, and has the characteristics of convenient control and large flow.
2. The definition of hydraulic reversing valve
The Hydraulic Directional control valve is a directional control valve with more than two flow patterns and more than two oil ports. It is a valve that realizes the communication, cut-off and reversal of hydraulic oil flow, as well as pressure unloading and sequential action control. The directional control valve depends on the relative movement of the valve core and the valve body. There are two types: rotary valve type and slide valve type.
3. The principle of Hydraulic Directional control valve
Hydraulic reversing valve Reversing valve, also known as Chris valve, is a type of valve with multi-directional adjustable channels that can change the direction of fluid flow in a timely manner. It can be divided into manual reversing valve, electromagnetic reversing valve, electro-hydraulic reversing valve and so on.
When working, the drive shaft is rotated by the drive transmission mechanism outside the valve to drive the rocker arm and activate the valve plate, so that the working fluid sometimes flows from the left inlet to the lower outlet of the valve, and sometimes changes from the right inlet to the lower outlet, realizing the cycle The purpose of changing the flow.
This kind of changeover valve has a wide range of applications in petroleum and chemical production, and is most commonly used in synthetic ammonia gas production systems. In addition, the hydraulic reversing valve can also be made into a disc structure, which is mostly used in small flow situations. When working, only need to turn the hand wheel to change the flow direction of the working fluid through the valve clack.
1. to order Hydraulic Directional control valve, Cylinder diameter, stroke, and installation method must be provided, indispensable;
2. Need to adjust the stroke: Hydraulic Directional control valve, one end of the piston rod is equipped with an adjustable nut, so that the cylinder can be adjusted within its stroke range;
3. Whether buffering is needed: The cylinder terminal is also equipped with adjustable buffering to make the cylinder reversing smoothly and without impact (customers need to order from our company's special instructions when ordering);
4. Whether the temperature needs to be resistant to high temperature: high temperature resistant sealing materials can be used to make the oil cylinder work normally at a high temperature of 180°C (customers need to place an order with the company's special instructions when ordering).