Hydraulic Gear Pump
Hydraulic Hydraulic Gear pumps are very common in hydraulic systems. Hydrotech is here to introduce its types, characteristics and working principles.
1. Types and characteristics of hydraulic Hydraulic Gear pumps
The hydraulic Hydraulic Gear pump in the hydraulic system is a hydraulic pump that works on the principle of meshing. It is a hydraulic pump with simple structure, low price, and a wide range of output and consumption in modern hydraulic technology. Among various hydraulic Hydraulic Gear pumps, since the gears of standard involute external meshing straight-tooth hydraulic Hydraulic Gear pumps are easy to process and detect, they are the most widely used. Most of these hydraulic Hydraulic Gear pumps use a pair of gears with the same parameters, and only a few special pumps have three or more gears.
2. The working principle of hydraulic Hydraulic Gear pump
(1) Working principle and several key issues of involute external meshing hydraulic Hydraulic Gear pump
Working principle Most of the involute external meshing hydraulic Hydraulic Gear pumps use a pair of gears with the same parameters, and the special pump has three or more gears.
(2) Working principle of involute internal meshing hydraulic Hydraulic Gear pump
The working principle of the involute internal meshing hydraulic Hydraulic Gear pump is the same as that of the involute external meshing hydraulic Hydraulic Gear pump. The high-pressure internal meshing hydraulic Hydraulic Gear pump is the same as the high-pressure external meshing hydraulic Hydraulic Gear pump. It can use end face clearance and radial clearance compensation to improve volumetric efficiency, and its maximum working pressure has reached 32MPa.
(3) Working principle of cycloid hydraulic Hydraulic Gear pump Cycloid hydraulic Hydraulic Gear pump is also called rotor pump. Its tooth profile is cycloid, and the outer rotor has one more tooth than the inner rotor. The medium and high pressure cycloid hydraulic Hydraulic Gear pump, like the external meshing hydraulic Hydraulic Gear pump, adopts end-face clearance compensation to improve the volumetric efficiency, and its maximum working pressure can reach 16MPa.
3.Selection and use of hydraulic gear pump
When Hydraulic Gear pumps and gear motors are selected and used, all technical performance parameters should be strictly controlled within the range specified in the sample or instruction manual. Let's take a look at the selection principles of Hydraulic Gear pumps!
a. The speed of the Hydraulic Gear pump is selected according to the speed of the prime mover. Its normal working speed must be lower than or equal to the rated speed of the Hydraulic Gear pump. Excessively high speed and heat and burn to death.
b. According to the rotation direction of the prime mover, select the Hydraulic Gear pump that matches the steering. The rotation direction of the Hydraulic Gear pump is determined when it leaves the factory, and is marked with a lead seal, and the user is not allowed to disassemble and change it.
c. Select the displacement of the Hydraulic Gear pump according to the required flow rate and the speed of the prime mover. Since the Hydraulic Gear pump is a fixed pump, excessive flow will not only cause unnecessary loss of credit, but also cause the system to heat up and malfunction. Therefore, determine the flow rate In addition to considering the working flow of the system, the leakage loss of other hydraulic components should also be fully considered, and the volumetric efficiency of the Hydraulic Gear pump will decrease slightly after wear. The normal operation of the system will not be affected. This contradiction is in the selection of a small displacement Hydraulic Gear pump. It is particularly prominent at times.