1) Determine the form of hydraulic actuator;
2) Analyze working conditions and determine the main parameters of the system;
3) Develop a basic plan and draw up a schematic diagram of the hydraulic system;
4) Select hydraulic components;
5) Performance checking calculation of hydraulic system;
6) Draw work diagrams and prepare technical documents.
1) Overview of the main engine: use, performance, process flow, operating environment, overall layout of the hydraulic power unit, etc.;
2) What are the actions to be completed by the hydraulic system, the sequence of actions and the interlocking relationship with each other;
3) Movement form and movement speed of hydraulic drive mechanism;
4) The size and nature of the load of each action mechanism;
5) Performance requirements for speed range, smoothness of motion, conversion accuracy, etc.;
6) Requirements for automation procedures and operation control methods;
7) Requirements for dust-proof, explosion-proof, cold-proof, noise, safety and reliability;
8) Requirements for efficiency and cost.