This article introduces the procedure for disassembling and cleaning Hydraulic Directional Control Valve
In the hydraulic valve repair process, the disassembly and cleaning of the hydraulic valve is the first process. In the actual use of hydraulic equipment, due to hydraulic oil pollution, oil pollution will precipitate, or some particulate impurities in the hydraulic oil, which will cause the hydraulic valve to malfunction. Normally, these malfunctions can be removed after disassembly and cleaning. Elimination, so that the hydraulic valve can restore its function. For hydraulic valve disassembly and cleaning, it mainly includes the following five aspects:
(1) Disassembly. For Hydraulic Directional Control Valve
, although most of their parts are connected by bolts, the hydraulic valve is not disassembled during the design. If it is forcibly disassembled due to lack of special equipment or lack of professional skills, the result may be damage. Hydraulic valve. Therefore, the maintenance personnel should master the structure of the hydraulic valve before disassembly, and the connection mode between the various parts, and the positional relationship between the different parts should be recorded during the disassembly process.
(2) Check and clean up. Check the valve body and valve core and other parts to observe their dirt deposits. On the basis of not causing damage to the working surface, use brushes, cotton yarn and non-metallic scrapers to remove concentrated dirt.
(3) Rough washing. Place the valve core and valve body on the tray of the cleaning box, and heat and soak them, pass compressed air at the bottom of the cleaning tank, and use the stirring effect of air bubbles to clean the remaining dirt. Ultrasound can be used when conditions permit. Clean.
(4) Fine. First perform high-pressure positioning cleaning with cleaning fluid, and then dry with hot air. If the company has the conditions, it can choose existing fresheners, and in some special occasions, organic cleaning agents, such as gasoline and diesel, can also be used.
(5) Assembly. Assemble the hydraulic valve according to the schematic diagram of the hydraulic valve or the assembly relationship of the parts recorded during the disassembly. Care should be taken during the assembly process to prevent the parts from being damaged. For some original sealing materials, they are easily damaged during the actual disassembly process, so they should be replaced during assembly.
In the actual use of hydraulic equipment, due to various factors, the hydraulic valve may have some failures, which will adversely affect the normal use of hydraulic equipment. Therefore, the hydraulic valve failures should be repaired through scientific and reasonable methods and better resolved. An important means to ensure the normal use of hydraulic equipment.