It does not matter if the Standardized hydraulic system is checked out before leaving the factory, but it is called a quality problem if the fault is checked at the customer after the factory. Therefore, Hydrotech reminds everyone that the Standardized hydraulic system must be fully inspected before leaving the factory. There are the following inspection items, let's take a look.
Pay attention to the leakage of the piping part of the Standardized hydraulic system:
1. Whether the piping of the hydraulic station device is good or not can be seen after a period of operation. Check whether the oil leaks and whether the piping is loose.
2. Pay attention to the operating conditions of the new machine within six months of operation: During the operation of the new machine, check the operating conditions, such as the maintenance of the machine parts, whether the screws are loose, whether the oil temperature is abnormally raised, and whether the hydraulic oil Deteriorate quickly, check whether the conditions of use meet the regulations, etc.
3. Do not apply load immediately after the hydraulic pump station is started: after the hydraulic pump station is started, it must be idling for a period of time without load for about 10 minutes to 30 minutes), especially when the temperature is very low, it must go through the warming process to make the hydraulic circuit Re-apply the load after the cycle is normal, and confirm the operation status.
4. Observe the change of oil temperature. Pay attention to the change of the highest and lowest oil temperature, and find out the relationship between the oil temperature and the external environment temperature. Only in this way can we know the capacity of the cooler and whether the capacity of the oil storage tank matches the surrounding conditions and usage conditions. The troubleshooting is also traceable.
5. Pay attention to the noise of the hydraulic pump. The new hydraulic pump has little initial wear and is easily affected by bubbles and dust. Poor lubrication or overloading of use conditions at high temperatures will cause adverse consequences and cause abnormal effects on the hydraulic pump.
Standardized hydraulic system
6. Pay attention to check the display value of the meter category. Observe the display value of the pressure gauge of the hydraulic circuit, the pressure switch light signal and other vibration conditions and stability at any time, so as to find out whether the hydraulic circuit is functioning normally.
7. Pay attention to the operation of the machinery. Improper design of the hydraulic circuit or poor component manufacturing is not easy to find at the initial stage of use. Therefore, special attention should be paid to the state of operation displayed under various conditions of use. The manufacturer contacts to confirm whether the function is normal.
8. Pay attention to the adjustment of each Hydraulic valve. Fully understand the operating instructions of the pressure control valve, flow control valve and directional control valve. Pay special attention to the adjustment range and limits in the instructions, otherwise the adjustment error will not only damage the machinery, but also pose a threat to safety .
9. Check the status of the filter. The filter in the loop should be removed and cleaned regularly, and the status of the filter screen and the dirt adsorbed on the net should be checked, and the quality, quantity and size can be analyzed, so that the degree of pollution in the loop can be observed, and even based on this Infer the source of the pollution.
10. Pay attention to the discovery of abnormal phenomena at all times. There must be reasons for abnormal sounds, vibrations or abnormal signals of the monitoring system. When an abnormal phenomenon is found, immediately find the circuit diagram, search for it according to the diagram, and carefully observe whether the abnormal phenomenon is caused by a temporary error. Assess the need for parking treatment. For example, pressure, load, temperature, time, starting and stopping all include the possible causes of abnormal phenomena. Usually, it should be analyzed and discussed item by item.
The above summarizes the problems that frequently occur during the inspection and use of the hydraulic station.