The hydraulic system consists of five parts, namely power components, executive components, control components, auxiliary components and hydraulic oil. Hydrotech has 20 years of experience in producing Standard hydraulic system for agriculture and provides standard hydraulic systems to customers all over the world.
Standard Hydraulic System For Agriculture
1.About Working principle of Standard hydraulic system for agriculture，Hydraulic transmission is a transmission method in which liquid is used as the working medium and the pressure energy of the liquid is used to realize movement and force. Generally speaking, the combination of hydraulic components that can achieve a certain specific function is called a hydraulic circuit, and the whole connected or compounded by a number of specific basic functional circuits is called a hydraulic station. The hydraulic station is usually composed of hydraulic components (power components, executive components, control components, auxiliary components) and working medium.
1. In an Standard hydraulic system for agriculture, the fuel tank is standardized, miniaturized, light in weight and small in space.
2. The hydraulic pump has a new structural design and low noise.
3. The hydraulic pump is equipped with a check valve, so there is no need to add a check valve, saving cost and space.
4. The hydraulic pump has good precision, sensitive response and response characteristics, and it only takes 0.2-0.3 seconds to complete the voltage stabilization.
5. The oil circuit block is easy to install. It is directly fixed to the oil outlet of the hydraulic pump, and the circuit selection is diversified.
In an Standard hydraulic system for agriculture, the choice of pressure depends on the size of the load and the type of equipment. Also consider the constraints of the assembly space, economic conditions and component supply of the actuator.
In the case of a certain load, the working pressure is low, and it is necessary to increase the structural size of the actuator. For some equipment, the size must be limited, which is not economical from the perspective of material consumption; on the contrary, the pressure is selected too high , The material, sealing, and manufacturing precision of pumps, cylinders, valves and other components are also very demanding, which will inevitably increase equipment costs.
Q1: How long does it take to get the product If I place an order?
A1: If products stock available, after confirmation of your payment or advance payment , we will pack and deliver in 3-7 days. If you select international parcel service, it can be arrived in 3-7 days. If it is by sea shipment, it will take 15-45 days depending on different locations.
Q2: How to make payment ?
A2: First send us an inquiry, and we will reply you quotation, if our price suits you, we will prepare proforma invoice with our banking details.
Q3: Manufacturing time?
A3: Please send us an inquiry for stock condition, if we don’t have stock, and it is our standard products (refer to our model), it can be produced in 10-20 days. If it is customized, not our standard products, it will take 20-45 days to produce.
1. 24 hours online service;
2. One year warranty, repair and service for the whole life.
3. Question report will be replied in 48 hours.
4. Quality guaranteed.